Madhya Pradesh, IndiaView on map
- 6 Night / 7 days
- Max People : 26
- Wifi Available
- Jan 18 - Dec 22
- Min Age : 10+
- Pickup: Airport/Railway Station
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Arrival and Departure -assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes.
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening.
ItinerItinerary of Golden Triangle Tour with Orchha Khajuraho
On your arrival to in Delhi, our representative warmly welcome you and transfer to hotel. Freshen up and relax. overnight stay at the hotel.
After taking a fresh prepared breakfast, Go for a Dehli city sightseeing. Which is famous for many historical and heritage monuments. Here are some places to visit in Dehli. First visit major tourist spots Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid in Old Dehli. Later visit Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Rajpath and India Gate etc are the famous tourist landmarks in New Dehli. Spend overnight at hotel in Dehli. Note: Red Fort is closed on Monday.
Early morning, Have breakfast and drive for Jaipur. The pink city of Rajasthan. It is famous for its sightseeing and other tourist spots like Amber Fort, situated high on hill. Jal Mahal 4 story water palace. Hawa Mahal, palace of winds made for royal rajput ladies. City Palace are the major tourist places in Jaipur. Spend night at hotel in Jaipur.
Have your morning breakfast and proceed towards Agra. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri, Dream city of emperor Akbar. Arrive and check-in at hotel. Later leave for Agra sightseeing. The magnificent attraction place will be The Taj Mahal. Shah Jahan built it for his beloved wife Mumtaz. Another attraction will be Agra Fort, the red sandstone fort built by Emperor Akbar. After sightseeing of Agra spend overnight at hotel. Stay overnight at hotel in Agra. Note: Taj Mahal is closed on Friday.
After an early morning breakfast, departure for Orchha. Town in Niwari district of Madhya Pradesh state. On arriving, check-in and have a short leisure. In evening, visit the Raja Mahal, Shri Ram Raja Temple, Chatarbhuj Temple decorated with painted murals which represents the finest flowering of the Bundela school of painting. Stay overnight in Orchha.
Post breakfast, Head towards Khajuraho. One of the most visited popular tourist landmarks located in Madhya Pradesh. The legendary Khajuraho temples and their architecture will give you an incomparable experience. Explore the 10th century Western and Eastern temples. Overnight stay at hotel in Khajuraho.